Praise for VIP Services
Responsive, great selection of music, easy to work with.Pat Hogan
Love their work.Linda King Tribble
“Wooohoo! LOVE THIS TEAM! You are a Godsend!” -Carolynn A.-Carolynn A.
You are amazing…. a saint! God bless you – you’re the best!!Patti M.D. - Bel Air, MD
Judy is always so pleasant to work with and always finds a way to complete her mission.Melinda
Very professional and extremely friendly. I highly recommend VIP Services.Jennifer S.
“Just have to say Judy Fritz is AMAZING! If you are looking for someone who is detail-oriented and fast, contact her!” -Marie P.-Marie P.
“VIP plays a key role in supporting our company’s rapid growth. They free us up to focus on high-value activities and make us a more valuable resource to our clients.” -Barbara L., The Growth Coach of Greater Baltimore-Barbara L.
Judy is always available when I need her the most!Linda Johnson Thomas
I highly recommend VIP Services for all your temporary staffing needs. Karen was professional and learned very quickly… we extended with VIP Services for several additional weeks.Deb C. - Baltimore, MD
- We accept cash, personal and business checks, PayPal, BillMeLater, and all major credit cards.
- All accounts must be secured with a credit card or advance payment by cash or check.
- Checks are made payable to VIP Services LLC.
- We respectfully request payment for all extra services when a service is scheduled or prior to delivery.
- Credit cards on file will be charged automatically for charges incurred unless paid by other funds.
- A $40 surcharge will be applied on all returned checks (NSF).
- Accounts 30 days past due will incur finance charges of 1.75% per month from the date of the invoice.
- No refunds will be provided, unless otherwise stated in the Agreement of Service.
- Rates include time and travel charges that are based on roundtrip from assistant’s home office.
- Travel up to 10 miles per hour of service is included in rates.
All rates reflect charges for services rendered by VIP Services LLC but do NOT include or reflect charges from third party vendors to complete the requested services, nor any costs of merchandise, repairs, fees or services by our service providers. Costs and charges are the responsibility of the client. (A deposit may be required.)
VIP Services reserves the right to charge a convenience fee for services scheduled with less than 24 hours’ notice, after office hours, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal rates.
A la Carte and Concierge Package pricing are based on a per assistant hourly rate.
Each client, employee, or gift certificate recipient agrees to all Prices, Notices, and Policies by requesting and approving services either by signing an Agreement of Service, requesting services on the internet, and/or verbal and email communication.
Rates are subject to change at any time.
If VIP Services employees or providers cannot gain access to the client’s property or place of business, the client will be charged the full cost of service.
Limits on Services Provided
VIP Services will not perform any service that is illegal, questionable, unethical, poses unnecessary danger to any person, animal, or property, or is not covered by our insurance. VIP Services further reserves the right to decline any request at its sole discretion.